Tuesday, August 7, 2007

4 years of Second Life

After 4 years of Second Life I figured it was about time to tell my side of the things. Without interruption, without blatant insults, without worrying who I was going to piss off with what I had to say. To post without fear of being belittled or insulted.

My first thought before publishing this blog is "Now wouldn't that be refreshing."

-Yeah it would be.

I'm going to finally have my say and there isn't anyone who is going to be able to shut me up. I like that. I have heard all the comments I wish to hear; about what ppl think of me and fact of the matter is I no longer give a shit. Their reasons are so rediculous and so far "out there" for publically bashing me at every turn; I decided not to post in fourms any longer. Why would anyone subject them selves to that kind of treatment any further if they knew the end result.

I have been called every name in the book over my valid opinions of SL. I am tired of telling ppl they didn't change my opinion, to lighten the hell up and mainly "Why is only your opinion valid?"

Oh yes I have much to say but I won't say it all here and now. Instead this is my journal of Second Life and I will say everything I have to say in my time and in my way.

If the reader doesn't like it, I suggest they don't read any further. Because it's all going to be said. I no longer care who I offend, I no longer care to be "politically correct" I simply no longer care about being honest or true to anyone but me. I suppose the critics of me will have a field day, let them, I will not be reading their reviews of me. I have for the past 4 years to sum up their opinion;

"I am a worthless cunt who should die."

-for what? My opinion of a game called Second Life.

Tell me; who has issues? Quirky as I may be; I never wished anyone to die. I never said their lives were not worth living. I never lashed back without damn good reason.

4 years huh, at least for me this ends with my words of reason, and honestly.

Catherine Cotton