Thursday, August 16, 2007

Page elements added

In the past I have been careful to state my political views. Mainly due to the fact I have found out things about ppl I respected that made me no longer respect them. Or call them friend for that matter. I thought about the day that Aimee Weber issued a "Jihad" or whats known as a "holy war" against me in the forums. I'm still pretty pissed off about her lack of caring or understanding my point of view and my loyalty to my family and my country. I was even more upset when I realized she lived in New York and thought herself funny or clever to make such a statement. I have always respected her work and drive. Well I did up until that point. During the time of her "Jihad" statement it was more than a little ironic that she should be working for a US Senator on the Millions of US project. I personally sent him a copy of her statement IW. He should know who he hires and their political views. Especially given the callus nature of some hand picked employees. I was a huge Aimee Weber fan; but make no mistake. I am not now. She should be ashamed of herself.

That's my stand. I support our troops, I support the American contractors, I support those in office who day after day make the hard decisions that help me sleep at night. War is hell but it has no place in a game called Second Life.

Catherine