Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Liverpool Philharmonic to play Second Life gig

Liverpool Philharmonic to play Second Life. My only response is; Well that's great for the 40 ppl who might get to see it. If there are any more than 40 with bling, hair, 500 prim count boots. They will crash and burn just like ever other large event in Second Life. Not only do I know they will fail, they cannot help but fail. SL cannot and never has been able to hold more than 40 av's on a simulator without that simulator failing. Crash and burn. So why do ppl continue to even try to have these kinds of "big" events? Press, it's just good press. Well at least until the reporters all need to do a hard reboot.

My advice; yank the cord from the back of your computer and pop a DVD or CD of the Philharmonic in the stereo and skip this event. Trust me you will thank me later when your enjoying that glass of wine and not ripping your hair out.

Cat